Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Help a woman in need of surgery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear All CivilEA users;
A 56 years old woman, need to do a abdominal surgery, she is poor and cannot afford pay the cost of surgery. Also she need surgery  on her teeth. She and their family can not pay the cost of surgeries.
We know her and we supervise on cost of your donation.
Please make your help by PAYPAL or SHETAB:

our target is about 1000 USD.  I believed that our CivilEA users can do it even more than 1000 USD.
We have not time we need more money for her, you`re kindly requested to donate him if you can.
We (CivilEA) made our donation (10,000,000 IRR) at first.

***********************************************************************************************************
- Total Donation Report:

47%

-Paypal Donation: 410 USD
-Shetab Donation: 10,500,000 IRR
***********************************************************************************************************

FINISHED
thanks for your donations:

kaw***nik@***    | 10 USD
cor***rgi@***      | 20 USD
ale***rti@***       | 10 USD
ejaner@***          | 25 USD
eng***jal@***      | 5 USD
mal***lue@***     | 10 USD
m.as***ch2@***   | 40 USD
te***sir@***         | 20 USD
nuc***wat@***    | 10 USD
admin@***          | 10 USD
cri***tas@***       | 100 USD
a.m***s.g@***     | 10 USD
rep***lee@***     | 10 USD
din***kar@***     | 5 USD
tol***a54@***     |15 USD
med**kab@**     | 40 USD
dam**osp@***   | 10 USD
ren**pam@***    | 10 USD
end**987@***    | 10 USD
mam***fti@***   |10 USD
rob@***             |10 USD

CivilEA Team  10,000,000 IRR
ham**as@** 500,000 IRR
Admin, at the time we were buying software and details made by our own team I deposited some money on the forum through PayPal that I would use to pay the same items when put. I need to use some of that money to help out the old lady but unfortunately I have forgotten how to access it. The other time we would just click buy and that's it now can't see it.
Dear Admin,
I have just made a little donation through paypal. Thank you.

I appreciate your good works.

ska51
Dear Admin,
A little Donation for the old woman was done through paypal.

Thanks
thaety
Dear Admin,
I have just made a little donation through paypal.

Thanks
Emma101
such a kind & great man, bingo admin!
(01-05-2020, 08:35 PM)hmwere Wrote: [ -> ]Admin, at the time we were buying software and details made by our own team I deposited some money on the forum through PayPal that I would use to pay the same items when put. I need to use some of that money to help out the old lady but unfortunately I have forgotten how to access it. The other time we would just click buy and that's it now can't see it.
hello
thanks for your participation, you have 99 USD in your credit, this can spend for buying material only, and according to our policy and also our system limitation users can not request to money back.
anyway, this is donation and we respect to all users that made donation, please tell me amount of money that you want to spend for this donation?
Made my bit towards your noble act. may god bless all and the women in need.
Thank you for your help.
All donations exchanged to IRR (60.000.000 IRR) and it will be cost for this woman,
I assigned trusted person for this action to cost all donations for surgery only.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2