Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: CivilEA Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all;

I want to inform you, coming soon "CivilEA shop" will be opened.
CivilEA Shop is a place for all engineers to share special own-copyrighted material with others.
You can sell your special projected to others or do a programming for other users.
Please wait and send here your comments ....

Regards
CivilEA Team
I suppose soon will be here dozens of posts. Maybe i missed something but Admin says:

Quote:CivilEA Shop is a place for all engineers to share special own-copyrighted material with others.
You can sell your special projected to others or do a programming for other users.

Until now i see many 0 or not so much posts users making the first post in forum and all are full of enthusiasm and i ask my self they are sellers happy it will be a place to sell or inactive users hopping the word sell is a only for fun.

And i'm not sure when Admin says
Quote:Please wait and send here your comments ....
means wait to see the own-copyrighted material and comment or post for posting something like Good idea, i like, helpful, blah-blah.

Chill out people and try in the mean time to share and help others, we are in the first place an engineering forum and i'm sure every one can contribute even with something not own-copyrigted.
Reminder:

Any spam post wherever will be deleted and mentioned user will be warned, I opened this topic to inform you about new feature in forum and want to see your comment not to see gladding;

If you are only agree with this development you can push "Thank You" and by this way we can find you are agree and if you have any question or idea about this you can post here.

thank you
Thanks. Great idea.
Will there be any other payment options other than paypal? (since my country does not allow paypal)
(05-03-2018, 12:16 PM)anemis Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Great idea.
Will there be any other payment options other than paypal? (since my country does not allow paypal)

unfortunately we accept Paypal only, also you can send money via webmoney.
The shop system was open again, users can buy material in Bank system