Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Lecture notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

first I apologize if this is a wrong section to post in, but I couldn't find better place to make this request.

Aiming to make comparison of what students learn in Croatian universities and in other universities, I kindly ask all of you who are able to share your lecture notes from the following courses (or equivalents):

- Modeling of structures (e.g. numerical / finite element modeling) - bachelor or master degree
- Remediation of structures - bachelor or master degree
- Concrete structures - bachelor or master degree
- Dynamic soil-structure interaction - master or PhD degree
- Signal processing - master or PhD degree

It is often the case that lectures are restricted for download from university web sites so I wonder if someone has some material that can share here. I would appreciate very much a PowerPoint presentation or PDF. Also, I will appreciate very much if you can share copies of old exams or tasks that one needs to accomplish during a semester.

If more convenient you can share your material with me via Private Messaging.

Kind regards,
G

p.s. I'll be able to cope with materials in English, German, Croatian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Slovenian, Spanish and French. I'm fine with Cyrillic or Latin.