Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: What software is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I came across with this image while searching, could you please help me recognize what is the name of structural software with this interface?

[Image: 999bc911-a847-4a0b-a254-03d7e2af296f-original.jpeg]
Dlubal RFEM, I think.
Here is the presentation of that project.
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: