Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: The 8th Anniversary of CivilEA.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear All;

8 years ago on "24-Dec-2008" Civil Engineering Association (CivilEA Forum) was born. Before this date, originally we start our works from "4downloader.blogspot.com" weblog on "12-April-2007".

We planned to do major changes in forum with special feature and upgrade, but unfortunately because of my disease all projects have been stopped from 2 years ago. I'm not going to bother you but But I wanted, you to be aware.
We updated servers years ago to improve speed of site.
I want to say you we have special plan for CivilEA and we`ll do all necessary changes in forum ASAP.

I want to say special thanks to all moderators that help us to improve here.
It is very difficult to organize big forum like CivilEA and our moderators did it excellent.

My special thanks to my Deputy "BennyP" that help CIvilEA for more than 8 years, Thank you dear BennyP;
I thanks to all users that contribute their knowledge here.
We are ready to hear your suggestion for improve CivilEA more and more.

CivilEA has more than 174000 users, 29000 threads and 95000 posts.

[Image: 8.png]
My best thanks for our Administrator and our Deputy! The Civilea live is your life!
I'm proud to be part of this history!
Congratulations for all Civileans!
Thanks for 8 years of contributions to civil engineering community.
Congratulations for Administrators ,staff and of course all Civileans.
WOW ????, Congratulations to all CIVILEANS. Administrators and moderators have been really great. Long live CIVILEA!
Congratulations  8-years CivilEA. Thank you very much.
I can't believe it's been 8 years since this selfless service to the online engineering community. Here's to one of the cleanest, most powerful, effective, sincere and dedicated websites out there for all our engineering creative and otherwise needs...
ongratulations 8-years CivilEA. Thank you very much.
This Forum is amazing, it is helping the engineers around the whole word.
thanks so much
Congratulations and heartfelt thanks to all who have contributed for the growth of CivilEA.Hope to see much larger growth in future and CivilEA will shine forever. Thanks once again for the effort and selfless service.
best wishes and congrats to all who made this possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4