Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: starting my PhD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Friends,

Greetings!!!!!!!

Hope you are doing fine. It is my great pleasure to let you all know that I am going to start my PhD study at Australia. My field of interest and working will be climate change and water resources engineering area. I have already arrived over here.

I am lucky enough to be a proud member of this great forum. Here I learned a lot from different perspectives of Civil and Environmental Engineering from every corners of the world. I acknowledge all of your supports and encouragement. It is needless to mention here..............rather acknowledge it.

Today, I met my supervisor and talked to him. I am going to start my study with full swing from the next week onwards. I will be keep in touch with the forum as usual. I will try my level best to contribute within my capacity. I hope and strongly believe that i can get help and support from all of you guys as usual.

I expect all of your blessings, best wishes and encouragements at the eve of starting of this big journey of my life.

Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Best of luck

ska51