Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Earthquake in Iran [2012] (16+)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
all donation will be spend for victims, we`ll pay it to Red Cross and Red Crescent society or other related organization, we will publish the cheque and receipt, our first estimation for user donation was about 1000$ but we surprised today, one user donated 1000USD ! thus we extend our goals to 5000$ but this is a goal only, we`ll pay it till 2~3 days later.

[Image: 34379588805727521582_thumb.jpg][Image: 31488303379709343655_thumb.jpg][Image: 36174939064777913480_thumb.jpg][Image: 03691952549488333847_thumb.jpg]
My condolences to all Iranian people from my heart. I hope they can overcome this difficulty situation quickly.
My condolences to all Iranian people.
cannot locate where to go to make donation.
The donation logo is not displayed because we can't receive donations due to technical problems related to our account. When resolved the logo will be visible.
Thanks ....
I really thank you CivilEA members, Your donation to victims is respectable...
unfortunately Paypal Holds all money in our account for review the transactions and we can not withdraw money, this is why we stop donation and did not tell anything about how the donation spent.
Whenever Paypal review is finished we`ll spend it for victims and show you all document and receipt.

This is not important if Paypal free our balance or refund them, this is important that all of us are a family, a big family....
Thank You Dears...
Hello Civilea`s members,

I thank you again for your participating in donation for Iranian EQ victims.
Unfortunately due to some problems with this donations we decided to refund all donations to the donators.
we started to refunding since today and this actions may be long 7~10 days. If any donator not refund during this period tell us.

Thank You,
Admin
Thanks for all donors:
  • ha893459
  • ha893459
  • Pitagora
  • BennyP
  • abhijit
  • isurya
  • ingenierobou
  • freequo
  • freequo
  • nisam7
  • shabe
  • pelon2040
  • sthane
  • versiondemo
  • ykhackhack
  • malee
  • USMAN
  • ptcruiser
  • arunas
  • alejandrocv
  • psk62
  • jcarlosh
  • nuttapolk
  • linxstar

All donated money will be refund during next 10-days.
Pages: 1 2 3