Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Best civil engineering site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK.... I think is the best. Congratulation
Hello My Friends
I would like to get everybody's attention that by looking at donor's list, it is so easy to figure out, the need for donation for OUR forum " CivilEA "
(just figure approximately 10 dollars per donation- You can see that it adds up to a little amount., compared to the needed amount. I can guess it is thousands in a year)

(Just think about this, and please act)
(nobody here in CivilEA is getting paid a penny) (All the moderators also, I believe pay from their pocket to get Premium accounts for uploading purposes)
Considering all of this we have to do something

Such as:
-Pay as much as you can
-Try to find older links, provide new uploads
-Look at all your downloads
-All your benefits from this site.
-(nothing is free- in this life)
-(Some of us may be dont have it, so let them dont pay- The ones who has some spare money should pay - This is also sharing)

(I hope Dear Admin and moderators dont get upset with me but I am afraid that this site will be closed one day)
( i personally looked at the donors and did some math= And it did not look good )

Thanks again for the good people of CivilEA, its Admin, its Moderators
(I hope I dont get a warning for this post)

I am just being open and honest about what I see.

Best to all
The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.

When we see above it means the servers need to be upgraded.
Which means it is time for some of us to donate an insignificant amount of money ($$)

I know dealing with Paypal is pain.
But hey, we love CIVILEA, dont we

You dont have to have a paypal account, to pay
Just click (left click)Happy and donate

Please do it now
Thanks
(The good people of CivilEA (Admin and Moderators are not asking, so I am asking for the sake of CIVILEA)
Pages: 1 2