Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: New Section for JOURNAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Admin.
We have many Journal collection in "Journals, Papers and Presentations" section but they are spread, hide and not organized well. I suggest to create a new section special for Journal.

Thanks...
I was thinking to organize journals per database or per topic but its a lot of work (too much work) for only 5 moderators responsible for e-book section

there are like 500 threads in Journals, Papers and Presentations section and like 700 threads in e-book request section that needs to be reorganized - a lot of work. A lot of work because you need to download the file, check the content, move the file to corresponding section, add missing info and (if needed) redesign thread by using post generator...

to save our precious time, I believe it is better to leave things as they are by now and to use search engine rather than to scroll and look through section manually.

I'm open to hear ideas on how do you like the journals to be sorted, and if and when we find some spare time will do the job.

Regards,
Grunf