Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: How to use Post Generator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me know how can we use the Post Generator to share new softwares.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 82403531781929555597.jpg]
Dear new friend,

Greetings.

Let me try to answer the questions you asked in your msg.

Question-1: You need to share a software for this forum and u have gone through the rules and it has mentioned over there that you should use "Post Generator" for that purpose and still that is not clear enough to you, as you have seen two options ........first one is "Post Generator" and second is "New Thread"

Answer-1: At first, thank you very much for your effort and respect to the rules of the forum. Its good. Plz follow the steps below for uploading a software.

1-Open the post generator
2-Fill up all the given fields within the window of post generator
3-Then hit the "Generate" button at the bottom of the window
4-Immediately below the "Generatre" button, you will see another window, where your post (to be posted in the forum) has been generated and copy this newly generated post from this window only.

[Remember: Post generator will create a suitable post material for you, which you are going to post in this forum based on the rules and regulations of it]

5-Go to the desired section (Autodesk section in your case) and if your material is unique (i.e. it is not already available in this forum.......the moderators dont allow duplicated stuffs), then open a new thread by hitting "New Thread" button at the upper right side of window.

6-after opening a new window by this way for new thread, you just paste your the copied post from step 4 within this window.

7- then provide your thread name for your software.
8-For checking your post is okay or not, you can hit the "preview post" button at the bottom of your window. then you can see the preview of the post you gonna post.
9-If everything is okay with you, then press "Post Thread"

Thats it....................I hope you got all the answers you were looking for.

best wishes
ska51