Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: MojoPac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MojoPac

info:
I was looking for this software since long time, finally got it. Thought of sharing with all.

This is a software which can be installed on a external hard drive, USB drive. This application provides a virtual registry on the drives.
The advantage of this software is, we can install any programme on the external drives and carry it to any other machine and without any installations required we can run the programmes on that machine. This might be very helpful in situations where there is a single user liscense, which can be installed on the external drive and can be used any where you want, not restricted to a single machine.

And also when you dont want to install cracked versions on your office PC's.

I hope this software will be helpful.

Regards.

Download:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
MojoPac doesn't work under Vista (on my case). Run Okey in XP but if you want to install software with memory or processor high requirements you have problems, because the speed down a lot.
I try with small packages (GGU software, GEO 5, CONCISE BEAM) and ran acceptable.
More comments?
Regards
(08-18-2009, 09:25 PM)oanm2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
MojoPac doesn't work under Vista (on my case). Run Okey in XP but if you want to install software with memory or processor high requirements you have problems, because the speed down a lot.
I try with small packages (GGU software, GEO 5, CONCISE BEAM) and ran acceptable.
More comments?
Regards

Yes you are right, it runs only on XP machines. Their Beta version for Vista is awaited.
Regarding the speed issue I havent tried running heavy softwares, I feel it depends on the space available on the storage device. The main work of this software is to create a virtual registry for the installed programme but to run the programme it should still be using the host machine properties.
The website also doesnt give much technical details about the product.

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Regards,