Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: why the classification became less ????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Grunf , BennyP and other staff
I haven't more to add against your gently discussion
just I'm telling you , I respect the all in our great forum , and I support any decision to keep our forum in the top
best regards
mowafi3m
Dear movafi3m,

I realy think i must improve my english if you understood i wrote something against you.
I wrote "You are a VIP because the forum staff considered you contribute, share and help others." Forum staff including me because no one became a VIP if a majority of moderators don't agree.
My alusion was about one of our users asking every day for other book (and you have a lot here) but nothing else.
My preference for silent users (i'm a silent user in other sites where i found what i share here and no one blame me for my zero contribution) is because some people here spam, post nonsenses instead of downloading, pressing (or not) the help button and give others the oportunity to find without effort what they need without reading a lot of garbage.
Now forgive me, i miss real Madrid - Barcelona game only for correcting your wrong impression about my post and thanks god Grunf knows me better.
(04-20-2011, 08:41 PM)BennyP Wrote: [ -> ]Now forgive me
who forgive the other ????
realy , I'm who asking the forgiveness from you for this troubles
I think the different language , culture , country make some confusions in understanding
thank you again for your gently speech
regards

we have some issue on database, before last closed forum we have attack on database, after hardworking we can rescue most important item (like: users, posts, ...). but we lost some other information like points & medals...
2 named plug-in will be back again, points counted again but your point may be not same as before. medals fully back again ....
classification have some minor change, I think this is not important... it is important you are a good user of CivilEA
Pages: 1 2