Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: International Engineering Price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I would like to know the price in different countries for Structural Engineering (or any other Engineering) Price/Hr.

And what is the price for Drawing (A1).

Thanks you in advande :JC_cheers::JC_cheers:
Hi there.

Here's what I normally use in Portugal for structural or geotechnical engineering design (for reference only, as this can and does vary a lot depending on the nature of the project, client, market, etc):

Hourly rates
- Engineer: 50€/h
- CAD Drafter: 25€/h

Price/drawing
- A1: 1500€

Best regards.

QUICK EDIT:
Just to add clarification: These are SELLING prices from consultancy firms, not hourly rates for workers. As such, these include all working costs (including salaries, equipments, software licenses, facilities, indirect costs, etc.)
We are in Viet Nam, we work in civil engineering (bridge & road). We usually design and print out in A3 paper size. My opinion, all price very cheap as following (reference ONLY):
Drawings:
A3 drawing: 30usd/drawings
A1 drawing: 50usd/drawings
Hours:
Engineer: 10usd/1 hours
Cad operator: 3~5usd/1 hours
In mexico a a drawing in autocad of 60 in x 90 in is more less... 70 USA DLS
dear member
refer to this topic of forum
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
In Cambodia:

Engineer: 6$US-10$US/h
Draftsman: 4$US-6$US/h

This price is approximately, it depend on experience and skill. Normally here we work for monthly payment.

With regards,