Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Upload Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is our upload center is available already?
we are working to prepare best upload center, we test some script but not good.
I have some files maybe it can help to others but the problem is in uploading.I try to upload in rapidshare but the time in uploading continuously increasing I wait one more day but still the same..so I cancel the uploading. Anybody can give advise while waiting in the upload center I can upload in others uploading site.
(06-28-2009, 09:27 AM)reynand_d Wrote: [ -> ]I have some files maybe it can help to others but the problem is in uploading.I try to upload in rapidshare but the time in uploading continuously increasing I wait one more day but still the same..so I cancel the uploading. Anybody can give advise while waiting in the upload center I can upload in others uploading site.

Reynand_d, consider the possibility do Upload by:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
then rapidshare.

It's faster, no delay and no limitation to 10 downloads if you're not a premium account.

Regards

Dell
if anyone have suggestion to use any script that you know, tell us to test that script for uploading
i think,mediafire.com is also very good option,concurrently and no waiting time included