Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Straus7 Select hidden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if it is possible to select hidden entities such as nodes in Straus7 without using the select by region option. I have looked everywhere but it looks like if you want to use the select tool to click and drag a region you want to select then only visible entities will be selected. Surely there must be a easy way to do this so ALL entities as selected?:dash2:

Thanks for any help you can give me.
:JC_handshake: please try to use select by region, then used view icon to hide or show the part that you want, I hope it work
usmanliang,

Thank you for your reply however that is what I am trying to avoid. Instead of selecting by region I just want to drag a window across the screen and ANY entity whether hidden or not should be selected. At the moment only visible entities are selected. I agree I could use the select by region but I find this a rather cumbersome process for a very simple job. All FEA packages I have used to date allowed the selection of hidden objects which I why I am finding it hard to believe that a package like straus7 doesn't offer this.