Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Repost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Count me in too but if u guys dun mind. and, can i have the 'concrete book' section?

p/s: but i am pretty lousy in the computer stuff, get ready if i ask a lot.
Dear concreteok, robertsas, oanm2000 and all members;

I'll start this verifying/compilation and my idea is start in "General" section.
For suggestion, I attached a Excell spreadsheet model and I'd like to hear oanm200 comments. it's important that all use the same model to facilitate oanm2000 life!

I Believe that this post must be, now, in private mode (directly to volunteers e-mail) to avoid unnecessary traffic.

Regards

Dell
Your idea is excellent, Dell Brett.
I have modified the Excel file including key information to find the correct Post, as thread date and edition number. Any suggestion?
The next communication with Dell Brett will be PM way. The idea is filling the Excel file with the duplicate e-Books, for edit them or delete them after.
Thanks for your collaboration.
oanm2000

New Excel File:

[attachment=769]
I would like to help. Count me in, If there is a empty spot (preferably for Steel structure/ structural books but will take anything if alreay alloted to someone else :), i hope you don't mind ).
My only question is , Is there a time limit (deadline) for this activity?
Deadline for this?
Nop. Thanks God not.
The interest of maintain the Forum quality only move us to do that.
Regards
Dear Admin, Moderator and Colleagues,

I have opinion, we must have a new section contain of list all ebooks (for example) on alphabetic of the first letter of books titile.

The list must be connect to all posting thread.. so like a first door that connected to all posting.

All post or thread that revised by Oanm2000 etc, must be put in this section to make easy to give mark (sign) the post that have already revised or haven't revised yet..

regards,
robertsasmita
good idea.

now
robertsas
concreteok
Dell Brett

can moderate book section, these user help our moderator "oanm2000" to organize book section.
please coordinate you & oanm2000 to how work together

regards
Pages: 1 2