Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Time Stopper 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time Stopper 3.0

[Image: info.png]
Using Time stopper you can use trial version software forever.

Time Stopper is a tiny utility which eliminate the time limit existing into trial software usage period.

Time Stopper works with any software executable file and practically will extend the trial period of the program for an unlimited amount of time.

Time Stopper is very easy to install and use: you just have to browse for the executable file of trial program (generally located in C:Program Files) and select the new installation date. Now, your program trial period will be automatically extended to another 30 / 90 days, depending on the software.

TimeStopper will not modify the time and date of the operating system, therefore is safe to use.

Tested with Fastrak 19. Here are more exe files and must make a shortcut for everyone but works. Check the target of every shortcut, build a new one with the Time Stopper and delete the original shortcut. For Fastrak the trial period is one or two days so don't play with the date before making all shortcuts. Run only after making the new shortcut.

[Image: screen.png]
[Image: 07561696160675215930.gif]

[Image: Download.png]

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

[Image: password.png]

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

Hi Benny:

If installed the CSC Fastrak 19 before, how do unistall again (of course not formatted the hardisk again) before the new installation. I have tried unistalled few times but already expired. Hence, not able to use this time stopper. Thanks in advance.
Sorry. I posted a solution for this but is in VIP section and only for VIP.
The only tip i can give you: The trial is protected by SoftLocx and you must delete 22 keys from the registry (for renewing all programs). The keys are in HKEY_CLASSES+ROOT in your Windows registry.
Hi Benny:

Noted. The CSC fastrak which posted (without crack) cannot be downloaded.
Please upload to 4shared.com or mediafire.com.

Thanks.
I think this is a misunderstanding. This thread is Time Stopper and i only specified i tested it with Fastrak. You asked for Fastrak in diferent other threads in the past, you have a warning for posting in wrong section and you repeat. Many users in this forum (you are member of our forum one year but i see don't understand yet) think we the moderators are salesmen and you can order as in a shop.
It's time to understand: if you see many links for short PDF files in books section, no one will upload hundred of MB or 3-4 GB (for example various versions of AutoCAD) even in one sharing host. Users asking to upload big files and always asking for other and other host don't understand how much time we need for uploading. Most of the links for huge files are copied from other sites.
The only difference is in the fact i download and check and others only copy paste the links.
Try to upload even a small file and share with us and not only ask and ask for others. I uploaded until now about 9 GB in my account but only things i want to share. Look in the original post of Fastrak 19 and see how many users complained and asumi (the poster) don't answer to anyone.
link is no longer valid please update.
there is into this forum a newer version shared here:
Code: