Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: SAP2000 v14.2.0 design results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, Ascetic because when you remove automeshing, M2 and M3 design moments decrease and it gives minimum reinforcing of the code for that frame element. It is why you see the same reinforcing area in columns even M2 is negative and M3 is positive. I write this issue in my previous post as "except minimum reinforcement is applied".

I think they forgot to take the absolute value of M2 in rebar area calculations or something like that. This is further than funny and a disgrace for CSI. I also can not be able to understand why?

Regards.
How can we inform CSI about it .Is there any fourm available.
Still regret I gave up my old Sap2000 v11.0.8... I am living on version 14.1.0 now, so I can not read the sdb fle from 14.2.0; could anyone please upload the file with the extension .s2k so I can import it with my current version?

Regards,
Here is the link for the .s2k file
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
Pages: 1 2