Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Points System?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admin,

How the point system works?

What we can do with points?

I read that for registration you recieve 5 point...watch out with that some user can create new acounts just for donate ir themselves the points..

All the best
(08-13-2010, 03:34 PM)yucapareja Wrote: [ -> ]Admin,

How the point system works?

What we can do with points?

I read that for registration you recieve 5 point...watch out with that some user can create new acounts just for donate ir themselves the points..

All the best

How do you earn points?
Source Amount Paid
New Post 0.20
New Thread 0.50
New Poll 0.02
Per Character 0.00
Minimum Characters 15 Chars
New Registration 5.00
Per Poll Vote 1.00
Per Reply 0.20
Per PM Sent 0.00
Per Rate 0.10
Per Page View 0.00
Per Visit 0.01
Per Referral 5.00

point system is powerful features that show user activity usually ... user can donate you for your good working & you must try to improve your points....
this system is new version of medal system... as your activity moderators can request me to add your points ...
this points show your activity (not all) & we decided base on it for upgrading user ....

about 5 point for each referral: yes user may register new user for receive points but we install new plugin that find any duplicate account & if we see any user do this bad works we will ban all accounts & IPs. this user lose CivilEA for ever because of some points....
this is test period this system