Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Radimpex Tower 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have encountered a problem with Radimpex Tower 6 ver.1408
When I try to start the program a message appears "The program can not be started. Error -525".
Does anyone have an idea what does it mean and how to resolve it?
The program works fine for a few days before starting to show this message. If I reinstall it everything goes normal.
This happens on different computers. On some of them this error occurs even after 1-2 hours working with Tower.

If you use licensed program then you should ask the Radimpex Tower support.

I will recommend you do to a fresh installation of XP SP3 and install only Radinmpex Tower on it. Do not forget to disconnect the Internet.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Search the Radimpex forum
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
you will find the solution there.
I am using the HASP emulator for ver.1408, posted here in the forum. In the office we are using legal ver.1410 with HASP dongle and there are no problems. I have to work at home and I use the emulator as I cannot take the dongle home.

I wonder where the problem might be. Google does not help.
If the problem is in the emulator, why the problem is solved when I reinstall the program without touching the emulator?
I do not think the problem is in a dll, as the program files are not patched.
I think it is a registry problem or something else. On my laptop the problem occurs after 2-3 days of working. On my home PC it happens after several hours of working.
Could it be a problem in Windows XP? This error 525 refers to DAO or MDAC problem (if it is a Visual Basic issue), but I have tried everything that was said on the forums with no effect. Also if the problem is in DAO or MDAC, why this problem does not occur in the office with the legal dongle?

I would appreciate any ideas.

P.S. Radimpex forum is in serbian, which I do not understand. I tried a search there, but there are no search results for the error 525

ivanveliki,

There are two possibilities:
(1) Radimpex Tower team implemented some additional license checks.
(2) To be some OS error (XP, Vista or Win7).

If you share here the hole program packet I can check on my computer (fresh XP and WIN7) and tell you if the problem is on OS or in the emulator.

If the reason is because first possibility then it is needed a patch.

Excuse me, what kind of emulator for version 1408 are you using, i wasn't able to find one in the forum... Or either way, could you upload version 1408 with the emulator or send me pm where can i get it from. I searched high and low for version 1408 but wasn't able to find it...

P.S. I'll be more than gratefull to have 1408 :)
sry for the bad English...
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

ivanveliki,

I will try it and will tell you if the same error happens to me.

I will need few days for testing.

ivanveliki,

I have got the same error after 10 times starting the program.
This happaned to me twice.

It is not OS error. I think the comunication with emulator is the reson.
I will try to get a solution.

Ivanveliki,

Does this error occurs only at startup or it can be shown up in the middle of work.
During your work, in which cases this error is shown up?

I think that, the program after 10 attempts to communicate with the key, it detects the emulator. I don't know why.

Thanks,
Pages: 1 2