Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: STAAD Offshore 2.0.6.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STAAD Offshore 2.0.6.1

[Image: info.png]
STAAD.Offshore for use with STAAD.Pro. The program consists of a suite of pre and post analysis processing modules for structures modelled in the structural analysis and design program STAAD.Pro. The program is operated from a single interface from which the required modules can be set up and operated.
There are three primary modules to the STAAD.Offshore:

The Wave Load Module calculates wave loads on structures using either STREAM function, STOKES 5th Order Theory, AIRY theory, or a user defined grid wave. The program generates a STAAD.Pro loading data for the stiffness analysis.

The Transport Load Module calculates the inertia forces on a structure and generates the STAAD.Pro loading data for the stiffness analysis.

The Fatigue Module is a deterministic fatigue program to calculate the fatigue lives of tubular joints.

Select Bentley SELECT XM License.... when installing.

I received 1000 Days and i suppose is because one old dll from other medicine was present in my computer (IEGLicLib.dll) before (installing Autopipe with this dll - see Autopipe 09.02.03.02 or other Bentley using it and posted before).

[Image: screen.png]
[Image: 17124080669126661679.gif]
[Image: 34481693499491686779.gif]

[Image: Download.png]

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

[Image: password.png]

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You may use this software for evaluation purposes only.
If you like it, it is strongly suggested you buy it to support the developers.
By any means you may not use this software to make money or use it for commercial purpose.