Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Prestress Concrete Bridge Drawing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prestress Concrete Bridge Drawing
Here are the drawings of a full bridge system of two equal span of 35m. These Drawings Consist:
  • General Arrangement Drawing.
  • RCC Cast-in-place Deck Concrete outline and reinforcement drawing.
  • Precast Prestress Concrete Girder details.
  • RCC Aburment with pile foundation.
  • RCC Pier with pile foundation.
  • Bearing Pad and other accessories.

[Image: 09670817202024474853.jpg]
fig: GA Drawing.
[Image: 09175289553079820709.jpg]
Fig: Abutment
[Image: 30164873781746405339.jpg]
fig: Pier

Download Link:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
Please can u tell me what is the design code that was followed for the design of this Prestress concrete bridge??

Design of the structures have been performed according to AASHTO-96 Standard Specification

Moderator Notes:
Please use "NEW REPLY" button next time. You may be warned for spamming if you kept replying with "REPLY" button (quoted text without good reason).

can you mail me please...my college has blocked 4shared....
:dash2:
mirror links, I hope one of these will work, if not send me your mail address and I'll send you via email
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
Dear i_kabir

do you have the calculation files for this particular example. The calculation of the girders, piers, abutments - the whole model. It would be really nice if you can share it.