Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Post Generator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi

we prepared new post generator for our forum,
you can post more easily now,

generate your posr & copy generated code into reply section ....

this is beta version & will be more professional soon....

wait for good news .,,,

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
Admin, A Very nice and useful tool! Great Idea!

I suggest to put one more row with the main topic (Software, E-Book, etc.) in order to be post in the right site (right forum!)

Regards

Dell
Dear Admin:
The proposal of Dell Brett is an excellent idea !!
My respect to the Administrator, by so excellent contribution to the Forum.
With the ideas that they promote and the collaboration that all us show day to day in the Forum, a brilliant future can only be augured
Thanks
I feel very proud of being part of this Forum
Hello admin,
excellent job.
The proposal of Dell Brett is a good idea. I think if it is possible to put a kind
of scroll-bar into the mask, it would be more comfortable.
Then it would be nice, if there is a seach-button to post covers, sceenshots, etc...
from our own harddisks. (like the old attachements) Now it is only possible to put links into the mask.
Regards
Flexi
Dear Admin:
Reviewing the Forum I saw that there are some problems to upload the cover or screenshots with the Post Generator. I though initially that the problem was me, but I think now that it's detail is relative with the configuration of each PC (sometimes some links doesn't work)
In this sense I suscribe the proposal from Flexi too
Excellent work
Thanks a lot
what is problem with screen shot?

thanks for your proposals.
we are worked on new professional post generator.that will be released soon
Dear Admin:
I charge the cover link or screenshots from internet but when I click generate the code, at least in my PC, I can't see the image when I upload the thread... but I saw the covers and screenshots in others
Thanks a lot for your time, your work and your answers
I Hope that all this information can serve to you to improve the new post generator
Best Regards
Hi , Admin
post generator is good but i think you should add the browse button to upload images or screen shots from our computers.
some users had this problem I edited their posts.
Thanks Kamran and Admin
I think that this kind of collaboration is usefull to improve more and more "our" Forum
Your work and effort is excellent and the quality of the threads only confirm this idea. Thanks again.
Best regards
dear oanm2000;

your screanshot don`t show becuase of you don`t put correct image location; see here you put this link:

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

that is not direct link of image. the direct link is :

Code:

if you put direct link it works good.

but thanks for you report, this post generator is very basic & it is beta for test.
coming soon we upthrow our forum with new tools...:D
Pages: 1 2