Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Domain Name Expiration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-04-2010, 06:12 AM)BennyP Wrote: [ -> ]A problem connected with the manyiatech.com - entering a thread, a popup change the page and don't permit to see the thread. A temporary solution for users seeing this post:

In internet expolorer when the maniyatech.com page is visible go to:
Tools
Internet options
Security
Restricted sites
Add
Close
OK

this problem because of our old ads company, therefore our forum template has been corrupt.
temporary we change our template to fixed this problem,
my internet connection DC these days & i have no enough time.
ok dear one more solution.
what i did, change username/password and e-id/
its working good for me.
thanks for all the threads here.
well i like the "CivilEA" theme which is not working properly whenever, i open any thread or open any new post from the list of "LIVE NEW POST" a site called "maniyatech.com" appears , this sort of problem Does Not happens with the other theme "Underground Style" . There seems to be a domain name problem
it says "This domain is parked, pending renewal, or has expired.
Please contact the domain provider with questions."
after seeing BennyP (Our Forum moderator solution of blocking maniyatech.com
In firefox I use an addon called "Block Site "
i use the addon and block maniyatech.com
the add-on can be downloaded from

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

there is one more addon called "LeechBlock" it is alsoequally good as BlockSite . Firefox users will have to use addons and they are much easier, customizatble and smooth.
I hope this helps other forum users who are facing the problem with "maniyatech"

Since it is a domain name problem , it gets rectified soon. As such these are only temporary solution i believe
Here is another solution that I mentioned in post#1 of this thread:
You can open hosts file located in "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc" with notepad or etc. and write the IP and domain name matchs manually shown in the picture below. I have no such a problem like you have by this solution. But in the future if the forum server is changed, you should clear these entries and change them to new IP.

[Image: 82578549502066782987.gif]
we solved the problem.

check & tell us if see any errors

thumbup
I have checked and everything is right (in my case at least)... Thanks a lot Admin
oanm2000
Pages: 1 2