Japan Earthquake
Current time: 01-18-2018, 08:36 PM
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Author: struceng
Last Post: david-smith
Replies 140
Views 52276

Japan Earthquake
I must express my deep sadness because of the recent earthquake in Japan (5th largest recorded earthquake of mankind) and offer condolences to Japanese. I know that this was being expected by the Japan scientists for a long time and the discussions were on the rise nowadays. My payers are with the Japanese.

[Image: 71493604090046622893.jpg]
Any content in the links of this post is for evaluational purposes and not to be used in any other way. If you don't agree that, you must not use it. If it's not free and you're using it in any other way than evaluational purposes, you have to buy a licence.
[-] The following 17 users say Thank You to struceng for this post:
  • hamzeaziz, aslam, mowafi3m, junaid, versiondemo, fordcell, jacs127, concreteok, rendel_©, thebeatles, jeje, jcbv, rkce, levanduy, tmstru, kamran, david-smith
Condolences from Poland
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to natas for this post:
  • aslam, levanduy

Fron Quito - Ecuador (S.A.), I offer condolences to the people of the Japan
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maybc for this post:
  • aslam
Dear struceng,

Is that photo recent?, because the wave is very high! :-(

And condolences to them :-(
Diquan
Dear Diquan,

I also can not believe my eyes :no: The picture is from the link below but I don't know the reality of it.

Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Any content in the links of this post is for evaluational purposes and not to be used in any other way. If you don't agree that, you must not use it. If it's not free and you're using it in any other way than evaluational purposes, you have to buy a licence.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to struceng for this post:
  • levanduy
I watched it on TV , it is incredible , it is more than this picture
Condolences from Egypt
Condolences from Germany.
Condolences from Anatolian Plate, Turkey where one the most hazardous earthquake regions in the world.

Below some pictures taken this morning.

[Image: 56461706040559407312.jpg]
[Image: 65109286320906787040.jpg][Image: 48291203825173382923.jpg][Image: 38837867364670109988.jpg]

Early scientific and technical details could be found in:

Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Engineers Without Borders
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nowanda for this post:
  • musssa
Condolonce from Malaysia
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Sumatra for this post:
  • concreteok, darkdkay
Rezart.P Fron Tirana Albania , I offer condolences to the people of the Japan
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rezart for this post:
  • giga, andushi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Japan earthquake tragedy (better than words) 3 BennyP 1 1,259 03-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Batman07
Japan earthquake tragedy (better than words) 2 BennyP 0 1,071 03-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Last Post: BennyP
Japan earthquake tragedy (better than words) 1 BennyP 0 1,381 03-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: BennyP