Civil Engineering Association
Autodesk Algor Simulation Pro v2010 - Printable Version

+- Civil Engineering Association (https://forum.civilea.com)
+-- Forum: Software (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: Software Product (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-105.html)
+---- Forum: Autodesk Products (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-39.html)
+---- Thread: Autodesk Algor Simulation Pro v2010 (/thread-4166.html)

Autodesk Algor Simulation Pro v2010 - BennyP - 09-27-2009

Autodesk Algor Simulation Pro v2010

info:
Autodesk today announced that it has reached a key milestone in its integration of recently acquired Algor software with the release of the Autodesk Algor Simulation 2010 products. A key component of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, Autodesk Algor Simulation software provides a broad range of mechanical simulation tools to help designers and engineers make critical decisions earlier in the design process.

Extensive finite element modeling tools and built-in material libraries within Autodesk Algor Simulation software allow users to study initial design intent and accurately simulate the behavior of a digital prototype. Additionally, Autodesk Algor Simulation software supports direct, associative data exchange with most CAD software tools, so users can easily collaborate and make iterative design changes without having to redefine simulation data. By helping engineers predict product performance, including situations in which multiple physical factors interact simultaneously, Autodesk Algor Simulation software helps engineers validate and optimize designs before manufacturing occurs.

There are four Autodesk Algor Simulation software offerings:

· Autodesk Algor Simulation 2010 - Design validation and optimization with a broad range of mainstream engineering simulation tools in a multi-CAD environment.

· Autodesk Algor Simulation CFD 2010 - All the functionality of Autodesk Algor Simulation along with fluid flow analysis, computational fluid dynamics and mass transfer analysis.

· Autodesk Algor Simulation MES 2010 - All the functionality of Autodesk Algor Simulation along with nonlinear static and dynamic analysis, rigid-body motion analysis, and combined stress and flexible-body motion analysis.

· Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2010 - All the functionality of Autodesk Algor Simulation, Autodesk Algor Simulation CFD, and Autodesk Algor Simulation MES along with electrostatic analysis and the ability to combine analysis types for full multiphysics simulations.

screenshots:
[Image: nbyeuumr12kvbjwgdjsg.jpg]

Download Links:

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Generate By Civilea PostGen V1.3

Hesitated to post before i'm sure is working but maybe someone can continue to check. I'm not at home and only with my notebook.
Downloaded first the links from filefactory and hotfile and fight with for a while. They look corrupted by i found the advice of someone how to correct the problem. Later founded the link to rapidshare (recommended) and it is OK.
The downloded file is about 180 MB but is compressed by nanozip, then by rar in 31 files, compressed by winzip and one more time by winrar. Sounds crazy ? Expanded is about 1.6 GB and is for x32 and x64.
I didn't succedd to install in XP (in my notebook) but installed in Windows 7 in the same notebook. The protection is Flextools (license for 5 net users) but even if the service is working and the server and license look OK stiil the soft ask for activation. When i come back home i will continue to check. Meanwhile you can try the 30 days Autodesk give from every one. The trial versions from Autodesk (downloaded too) look different and ask for registration (possible to bypass).

RE: Autodesk Algor Simulation Pro v2010 - BennyP - 09-29-2009

[Image: 59w9t6oqssk5e4il7gat.gif][/align]

This is a screenshot of my own. Working and the license is for some other products of Autodesk.

1. The release in those links is ripped and this is the reason i didn't succedd to install in my notebook in XP. In MSI directory 8 files are lenght 0 (7 of MS installer 4.5 and 1 of MS Installer 3.1). After downloading from Microsoft and copied in the MSI folder i succesfully installed.
2. Other files ripped are dotnetfx3.5 from X86 and X64 support directories. If not installed in your computer download from Microsoft and install. You can complete your installation disk before burning the disk.
3. Ripped too Java 2 and SamReport but i think no one need them.
4. Install NLM (Network License Manager) and copy the adskflex.exe inside.
5. Install the soft (Network license and not Standalone) using the configuration before install.
6. Copy the dll and the lic in Program Files\Algor\2010.00 folder (not in autodesk like the explanation in notes.txt).
7. Don't forget your computer is the license server too and you must know it name and the computer must be visible in your workgroup.
8. Start the NLM (LMTOOLS Utility) and configure the service, start the service and check if the sever diagnostic see the license.
9. Good luck.