Civil Engineering Association
Introduce - Printable Version

+- Civil Engineering Association (https://forum.civilea.com)
+-- Forum: Various (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce (/thread-33143.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Introduction for all new members - Zartosht - 06-10-2010

Hi all,

My name is Zartosht and originally I am an Iranian. I have got B.Sc in Civil Engineering and Masters in Water Engineering. My main proficiency is water/sewerage engineering and I have been designer and modeler for over 10 years.

Currently, I am living and working in Melbourne, Australia and am very glad of being compatriot with this websites Admin!

I would be happy if I could help this amazing forum to be improved.

Cheers

RE: Introduction for all new members - engrasad - 06-11-2010

Hello Dear All,
I'm very happy to introduce myself here in this excellent forum. Well I'm a civil engineer and did my bachelors from University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar, Pakistan. Currently doing my master in Structural Engineering from University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila.
Along with my studies, I'm working with NESPAK, a leading consultant company in Pakistan. I've spent more than two years with my company. Currently working as a structural engineer in NESPAK.
Here, I would also like to deeply appreciate the efforts of the forum's administration. Its really a helpful effort for all civil engineers as it contains bundles of knowledge for every engineer from Jr. to V.P etc.

Regards.

RE: Introduction for all new members - mappoggio - 07-08-2010

Hallo everybody!
I'm from Italy and I work as a civil engineer as a consultant for concrete and steel building, low to medium rise.
I'm here to learn and (if possible) to spread some of my experience and knowledge: sharing is the best way to progress.
Me too I'm proud to be in this forum.
Regards to all
(and special thanks to administrators for their precious work)

RE: Introduction for all new members - cart158 - 07-11-2010

Hello all my new friend,

I am structural engineer in singapore company for two years. currently persuit geotech engineering MSC (parttime) in sg

RE: Introduction for all new members - Veggeta - 07-11-2010

Hi my friends,

My name is Douglas, I'm from Quetzaltenango (Xela), Guatemala.
I'm structural Engineering graduate from San Carlos University.
I work next codes: ACI, AGIES, AISC, UBC, IBC, ASCE.

I live in Xela, work en everywhere, here in my country...

Civilea is the best...

Regards...

RE: Introduction for all new members - ska51 - 07-11-2010

Hello Guys,

Nice to see your information. Let me add my one as well. I am a Civil Engineer with Water Resources Specialization. I am working as a faculty in a leading Engineering University in my country, Bangladesh. Apart from my teaching, I am doing some sorts of consulting works in the field of Civil Engineering.

I am very much proud to be a part of this great forum. Its one of the great forum I have ever seen. Here, we not only contribute/share our resources, but also able to learn a lot from our great members from every corner of the world.

Hope to see you all active like this and wish this site to be continued with its great desire. I would say, this site "CivilEA" bonded us together in a one row and we are always looking forward for great achievment.

Bravo our dearest "CivilEA". Long live "CivilEA".

RE: Introduction for all new members - Batman07 - 07-26-2010

:JC_cheers: Cheers to everyone!

My name is Garry from Philippines. I'm currently employed in a consulting firm as structural design engineer.

Most of our projects came from outsourcing offices in UAE, UK and Hong Kong that is why it is very helpful for me to be part of this forum.

Have a nice thread thumbup

RE: Introduction for all new members - brandizzo - 07-30-2010

Hi guys,
I'm from Italy, and i'm interesting on geoth. eng. and tunnelling.
Thanks to all

RE: Introduction for all new members - george85 - 08-20-2010

Greetings from Serbia.

I am sadly a Master of architecture. Sadly because, after graduating I have discovered that Civil Engineering was my love, not this rubbish architecture.

The forum is magnificent, finally the place I was looking for all this years.
I can see that there is a plenty of stuff to learn from this community. Keep it this way.

Cheers.

RE: Introduction for all new members - yanburak - 08-20-2010

Hallo, I'm from Belarus.
I'm interesting on steel space frames.
I develop a new type of joint for space frames. This joint been used for different covering in my country.

Thanks to all.