Civil Engineering Association
What You Need? - Printable Version

+- Civil Engineering Association (https://forum.civilea.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Discussion (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestion & Complains (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-13.html)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-47.html)
+---- Thread: What You Need? (/thread-1231.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What You Need? - leong8929 - 09-28-2009

Dear Admin,

Can I suggest having a "product catalog" in this forum?? I find difficulty when i try to look for some catalog in internet such as cable product, etc.

Thank you.

RE: What You Need? - w64bit - 10-09-2009

Hi,
Can you, please, make a little change regarding the page numbers?
Example: When you open CSI SAP2000 v14.1.0, it display 6 pages. When you click on page 6 (last) the message is "The specified thread does not exist".
Can you please fix this?
Also, can you add 2 buttons: First and Last page?
Thank you.

RE: What You Need? - timosi™ - 10-09-2009

(10-09-2009, 11:08 AM)qrexus Wrote: Hi,
Example: When you open CSI SAP2000 v14.1.0, it display 6 pages. When you click on page 6 (last) the message is "The specified thread does not exist".
Can you please fix this?
I have a question as same as it. And admin have answer me that: This is a bug when moderator or admin delete unuseful post.
At this time, have not found a soluton for this problem. But, in the future, Our admin or someone can solve it. Let's patience.
regard
Quote:Also, can you add 2 buttons: First and Last page?
[Image: 2l25d1eth3cumwf41eh2.png]
I think that no need because I have been being.

RE: What You Need? - Administrator - 10-09-2009

(10-09-2009, 11:08 AM)qrexus Wrote: Hi,
Can you please fix this?
Also, can you add 2 buttons: First and Last page?
Thank you.

this is a bug on script that count all post (included deleted or moved post) thus show you 6 pages but that topic have for example 4 pages only

RE: What You Need? - timosi™ - 10-15-2009

dear Admin
I know you have said that: "must use our image host". But with some reason, someone don't use it to post a new threat. It violate a rule.
Howerver, moderator can't warn and checked all. Because, I have a suggestion with you.
Need add a function for our image host: Image host will add automatically a text: "www.civilea.com" to any image were uploaded by it.
Here is a example:
[Image: 59rz5gcozz5wwllsssyl.jpeg]
Next If anyone copy software or books from our forums, they can see their source.
Thanks for your readme.
regard
timosi

RE: What You Need? - edgarmin - 10-15-2009

A forum software for transport, traffic and vial enginnering

RE: What You Need? - Administrator - 10-18-2009

(10-15-2009, 11:18 AM)timosi Wrote: dear Admin
I know you have said that: "must use our image host". But with some reason, someone don't use it to post a new threat. It violate a rule.
Howerver, moderator can't warn and checked all. Because, I have a suggestion with you.
Need add a function for our image host: Image host will add automatically a text: "www.civilea.com" to any image were uploaded by it.
Here is a example:
[Image: 59rz5gcozz5wwllsssyl.jpeg]
Next If anyone copy software or books from our forums, they can see their source.
Thanks for your readme.
regard
timosi

yes, good idea but it need a expert person to add this function to our script, but we will try to do it

(10-15-2009, 01:49 PM)edgarmin Wrote: A forum software for transport, traffic and vial enginnering

you can post in "other software" section, if have good activity in this topics, we will add this section

RE: What You Need? - darren421 - 10-18-2009

Why don't make a learner section, I'm (still) not an engineer, but I have so much love for discipline and I'm trying to do myself along with the really few time ( and $$$ ) I have for myself.
So have a section with all references to books, lessons to build engineering courses, could be highly helpful for people like me, something like the civilea-university, let say math, physic, .... and so on. I know about the difficult,
but I'm really serious here.

Admin why are You worrying about ? You already ARE the biggest engineering-forum around. Thanks to exist.
Regards to all friends
Darren

(10-18-2009, 10:48 AM)darren421 Wrote: Why don't make a learner section, I'm (still) not an engineer, but I have so much love for discipline and I'm trying to do myself along with the really few time ( and $$$ ) I have for myself.
So have a section with all references to books, lessons to build engineering courses, could be highly helpful for people like me, something like the civilea-university, let say math, physic, .... and so on. I know about the difficult,
but I'm really serious here.

Admin why are You worrying about ? You already ARE the biggest engineering-forum around. Thanks to exist.
Regards to all friends
Darren

yes, you right
you can upload other books in other section, math, ... are related to civil.