Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: CADD STANDARDS - Sverdrup Civil, Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CADD STANDARDS - Sverdrup Civil, Inc.

[Image: info.png]

To insure consistency in the computer generated drawings that will be produced by the various design Design Team Members on the KKZ I CMA Design Team, this manual prescribes computer aided design and drafting (CADD) criteria for the production of contract Drawings by the KKZ I CMA Design Team. The Contract Drawings as defined by Section 1.1 of the Special Provision, are the drawings developed by the team that illustrate and graphically detail the work for the Rio Piedras Contract ASC 5.
This Manual represents the minimum information required to utilize the computing facilities of the KKZ I CMA Project Office. All Design Team Members shall follow this manual in their respective CADD work. This is to be considered a "living" document, additional information will be made available as it is developed or requested, to maintain a consistent and concise guide to production in this environment

[Image: screen.png]
[Image: 15608383895522681345.jpg]

[Image: Download.png]

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html