Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Conference News section. Can it be renamed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Admin and Moderators,

I have suggestion that section Conference News could be renamed into "Conference, Seminar and Education News" or something like that? From time to time I would like to post somewhere (in one place in the forum) some notifications, for example, about scholarships/ grants, summer schools, workshops, seminars for civile engineer students as well as for professionals in civil engineering. I'm getting a lot of informations/ notifications of that kind to my e-mail, so I would like to share them with others (if that's OK with you)?

Best regard, and thank you for your understanding.
G
we hear your idea about this suggestion ...
please post your idea ....

:laie_14:
Dear admin,

Idea is just to rename forum "Conference News" into "Conference, Seminar and Education News" so that there is no confusion where to post information's about scholarships/ grants, summer schools, workshops, seminars etc. Once I've posted a grant application into Free discussion forum because I didn't know where to post that kind of thread. I think that is good to have specifically part of the forum where we can post information's described above. Here is a lot of young engineers and students eager getting new knowledge and/ or good scholarship/ grant... That's only my opinion...

Best regards.
G

:JC_handshake:
good suggestion!
Dear kamran,

Could you please remove transparent link from your signature?
Because your PM quota was full, so no one can deliver you any PM.

(02-23-2010, 08:19 PM)kamran Wrote: [ -> ]good suggestion!
DONE

thumbup