Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Section tips managing software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Regards...
I suggest a new section creates in the forum on tips that the users could contribute on the managing software. This related to the experience that they have for the managing of the programs
As like for example, some tips on the managing of sap2000, civil3D, revit structure, etc. not necessarily with videoes but they might be descriptions or steps on the resolution of algun problem especially, etc...

Veggeta
Dear Veggeta,

Nice idea! At this moment, I believe that the section:
Civil Engineering Discussion --> Calculation Notes & Analysis Files
could be used for this purpose!
Of course, in function of the volume of dedicated issues, it's possible to think about create dedicated topics inside!

The most important of your idea, is motivate all to technical discuss, and the fundamental: - without afraid to be chatting! Some friends ask me that does not put more technical comments here caused by dismay of be warned by chatting.
Of course, must be restrict to a (good) technical tips.

Let's see...

Regards

Dell Brett
Yes my friend Dell, with responsability and must be restricto to a (good) technical tips.
It would be good to share the good experiences on the managing software (good tips) that no manual could provide....

Regards...