Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Please accept our condolences dear eng. ghiasi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
engineer ghiasi (mohsen G), the founder of Civilea forum had recently lost his father.
You have our deepest sympathy,We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time.
May the Creator receive him in his infinite Peace and bring comfort in the pain and longing of those who remain here.
My sincere feelings!
@Engineer Ghiasi (Mohsen G)
Very sad to hear the demise of your Beloved Father. We pray God to give your family sufficient strength to bear the loss. Please accept our condolences to the bereaved family. May the departed soul Rest in peace.
Sincerely,
Cace
My condolences
Our Dear Brother mohsen G, My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow, and may God bless your father soul with mercy and forgiveness and grant you and your family patience and peace.
Hi
i condolence you
@Engineer Ghiasi (Mohsen G)

Lord give peace to the divine soul and give you strength.
My deepest condolences and all the strength to overcome this hard moment.
My condolences, my friend.
There are no words for this trance, but be assured that our father is in our prayers. A fraternal hug.
May the good Lord grant you and family members the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. It's well brother.
Pages: 1 2 3