Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: CivilEA Shop rules and instructions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear All;

Now, you can use CivilEA Shop for sell your own product here,
I note that you can sell only your own-copyrighted material here, like your program or excell sheet or your learning.
you can protect your info or download link by
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

tag or use $ button in editor.
payment=1 means this file need 1 CEA money.

* our currency is CEA that is special currency for CivilEA, at now 1 CEA is equal to 0.01 USD and 400 IRR.

* you can add money to your bank in your control panel:
[Image: 46369980606300677704.jpg]
[Image: 26805141060568960334.jpg]
[Image: 00435251110418783456.jpg]

* You can add money with Paypal or Mellat Bank Gateway (For Iranian Users only).
[Image: 82419220441033593770.jpg]

* you can request to withdraw your bank (only money earned from your material not by code or ...) to your PAYPAL or SHETAB CARD (Iranian Users only) we can not send it to any other gateway.

* Percent of Credit That Will Be Deducted from Settlement Amount is 50%, it means CivilEA commission is 50%.

* All fees for withdraw money will be paid by you and all fees for increase your credit in CivilEA will be paid by CivilEA.

* If Iranian users can receive Rials we can buy their USD, our commission is 5% (plus 5% Paypal Fee)
Rulse:

#1: You can sell only your material that produce by you, you can not sell crack, books, software that they are not belong to you.

#2: If you sell other material you will be ban from forum and all your credit will be freeze here.

#3: you can see all transaction in your control panel;

#4: Paypal (World users) and SHETAB (iranian users) are only accepted gateways. we can not accept other gateways. all send or received money will be received/sent by Paypal and SHETAB only.

#5: our currency is "CEA", conversion rate to USD or IRR may be changed.
this is test only (PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM, IT CONTAIN NOTHING):

Cost: 1000CEA

Guests Can Not Buy Paid Contents. Please Login or Register to Buy Paid Contents.

* Some changes done in "CEA" currency rates;
Now "1 CEA" is equal to "0.01 USD" and "400 IRR".
Hello,

I am trying to buy some credit, but there is an option to pay only through "MELLAT BANK", and I don't speak the language of that page, so I cannot complete the transaction.

Is it going to be an other way too?

Regards,
Angelos
(12-13-2017, 10:05 AM)agelos100 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am trying to buy some credit, but there is an option to pay only through "MELLAT BANK", and I don't speak the language of that page, so I cannot complete the transaction.

Is it going to be an other way too?

Regards,
Angelos

Hello I have the same problem. Is it possible to pay by paypal?
Regards
Can you please read post #8 here
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

and stop posting useless posts one after another ?
And pentabierzo is time to read the rules and stop quoting without reason posts and filling the forum pages with garbage.
our Paypal Gateway has problem and do not work correctly,
If you want any shop product please send related money to our PayPal Account and then send me the receipt to send you download link.

Product
Email

Dear MohsenG,

Howe can i send you the receipt
(01-10-2018, 09:10 AM)amareen2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear MohsenG,

Howe can i send you the receipt
send PM to admin:
PHP Code:
http://forum.civilea.com/private.php?action=send&uid=1 
Pages: 1 2