Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Ebook section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all
I am proposing an idea  to have a separate section for e-books related to software like  Mathcad , Matlab , excel ..  use in civil engineering.
It can be considered as a section under software manuals.
Regards
First, thank you very much for the suggestion
The idea is good, but it must first be evaluated in how many sections can be subdivided, since they can result in more than 20. In my consideration, if the section is going to be created, it should try to group with some pattern.
regards
Don't know if this the right section to mention this. But may be it would be a good idea to have a new section just for the ASCE codes, design guidelines and manuals? It might make searching for anything related to ASCE easier for the users.
(03-01-2017, 01:33 AM)lasalleguy Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if this the right section to mention this. But may be it would be a good idea to have a new section just for the ASCE codes, design guidelines and manuals? It might make searching for anything related to ASCE easier for the users.

check these link before putting a suggestion

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
I think dividing section is not good at this time, we have General section in eBook. It is good to have separated section for each title but we prefer to divide sections if we have a lot of topic related to it.
If there are many topics related to mentioned software we`ll do it surely. but I think "General" section is enough now. anyway if eBooks moderator prefer to do this we`ll do it.

thanks for your suggestion and your responsibility.