Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Announcement: Become CivilEA moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All;

CivilEA is working fine fo more than 8 years. Our Moderators are working hard to keep here clean.
We announce that if any user want to help us in moderating section, We welcome.
If you want to be a moderator of CivilEA, see some requirement here and if you are qualified send Post Here.

Basic Requirements:
1- Having enough time to be online in Forum.
2- Having Managerial spirit.
3- A spirit of cooperation and team-working.
4 Having enough knowledge about Civil Engineering Fields and branches.
hi
it,s my pleasure to give any help to the valuable forum "CIVILEA"
many thanks extended
Dear Sir, You Can consider me. Civilea gave me A lot and hope I can help
Dear sir
I am ready for such position , if you honor me to do so.
Regards
Dear Admin,

I am also in interested. Please do consider my profile.
Dear Foundeer,

Everyday I come to this forum and get a lot of usefull material.
Enjoy this forum so much and hope you all keep stands forever..
I'm very glad if you choose me to be your patner in here..

Regards,

Eng donny
Hi Admin,

Could you elaborate a bit more on what would you be looking for in terms of time involved, areas of moderation, and activities expected?

I might be interested in helping the team again.

Thanks in advance.
(02-14-2017, 05:18 AM)faros3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Admin,

Could you elaborate a bit more on what would you be looking for in terms of time involved, areas of moderation, and activities expected?

I might be interested in helping the team again.

Thanks in advance.

hi dear;

we need moderators for all section, you can offer us what section you want to be active.
there is not any standard time for this position, time is in your hand, some person need 24hrs for moderating a section and some others need 1-2 hrs (less or more) per day.
we except moderators do their work perfectly, their work is managing own section, managing users for upgrading/downgrading, ...
Dear Admin,

I would like to be a moderator of CivilEA for "Midas Section", I have the experince to use these programs. I am constantly updated on the latest news.

Best regards,
Thanks all users and specially users say ready for moderating, after discussion between CivilEA team, we selected candidates.