Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Hello My Fellow Friends!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was browsing here as usual today only when I realised I have not seen some of my old friends here for long time. And I certainly not mean to coax for a new post/thread from them. They are some of my most respected users since I started here and I am wondering how are things going on their end? And yes, I checked their profile, some have been inactive for long but some was here just now!

In no particular hierarchy.

Robertsas: My fellow running moderator. Indonesian experienced engineer.
Ultra Zone
juice: A pioneer moderator
abudabeeja: A top book contributor prior to bookoz and libgen days. Quiet after a short moderating stint.
timosi: I don't know him well enough but once a great contributor as well.
Kamran: Pioneer and Mohsen's countrymate.
kowheng: Early days of experience sharing in his field, follow by a great period of moderating. The most consistent and ever present moderator I have seen in here.
struceng: One of the greatest users around. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
Flexi: One of the oldest VIP.

This is a friend and a fellow user saying Hello. By no means this thread mean to pressure you guys but please drop a line in this thread (of course you can PM me as well if you wish) when you are free to.

Till then, have a great day(or evening on your side) ahead!
Let me express my deep gratitude for your post.. and your interest for your friends

Thanks for your good self..

May God Bless you