Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: IP ADDRESS RENEWAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
renewal of IP address will help you to release your connection from download servers (hosting servers) like rapidshare, megaupload, filefactory, etc, etc .... .... ....

this thread doesn't require any further explanation.

who are downloading files from such servers and don't have premium account , they knows the importance of IP address renewal

so just click to download..
it is less then 1kb.....

just here to help you..

Download Link :
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
can upload to other place?? i can not download it
dear try again. file has been downloaded 86 times. link is not dead.....
thnx.
even then u get problem send PM 2 me.
I have tried out but it doesn't work on rapidshare download. Can others also feed back? Thanks
(10-07-2009, 03:06 PM)hessian Wrote: [ -> ]can upload to other place?? i can not download it

Try rapidshare link..
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

MediaFire Mirror/Alternate link:

Code:

Link is dead, please update.
There is a command used through dos prompt:
Start >run > cmd then press enter
Tgen in dos prompt type :
ipconfig/renew
I have no idea what was in the link but the description was
Quote:renewal of IP address will help you to release your connection from download servers (hosting servers) like rapidshare, megaupload, filefactory, etc, etc .... .... ....

Hosts check the public adress (fixed if you bought one or received from DNS server of your ISP). The public address can be renewed by restarting the router and i used it in the past. Today for downloading without premium account i use zevera (i pay in one place but for dozens of sharing hosts and not time limited).

The command ipconfig /renew will renew the local (private) address of your adaptor and i can't understand how a host can check it and why it will permit a new download when (pure statistics) around the world can be thousands of network adapters having the same local address received from the router. Many home routers automatically use a default address range of 192.168.0.0 through 192.168.0.255 so 254 addresses. Mine is in 10.0.0.x but still no one distribute so many addresses because most home routers have limited ranges DHCP configuration. Because my home net have  a few computers, smartphones, streamer, IPAD, satellite receivers all connected to my router i use a pull of 32 addresses for the router DHCP even if the subnet 10 can afford 16777216 adresses. It is more easy to search the local net and to track your connected adaptors when the addresses are in a restraint range. So you can use any address in your local net and change it how many times you want (not so good if you have a Home Group) but you will not confuse the sharing hosts.
Thank you BennyP for those infos ,
i know that this command can renew the ip address ( ipconfig/release then followed by ipconfig/renew) .
Actually i didn't tried it on network (router or watever).
Just an idea , if our member used VPN program , can it resolve his problem?