Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Best civil engineering site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The best civil engineering site i came across till now.Congrats to staff and keep good works.
I do appreciate the same. This is " THE BEST " civilegineering site.
Yeah. i agree. And there are many good engineers come and help to solve your problems.
and I've learnt a lot from here.

Y A H O O

I think so. CivilEA is one of the Best Civil Engineering site in the web. Thanks so much for all who help to have this nice site.
Is the best for me
Cant believe how people dedicate their time to help others solve problems. So happy to be a member.
Thank You So Much to CivilEA Team And All members Who are actively involved in Solving Others Problems. Keep Sharing..!!!

All The Best..!!
It remains one of the best sites to ever visit on the internet! Thanking you guys for a job well done.
Civiilea is the best website for civil and structural engineering. I salute and appreciate to the team and members for their golden time and great effort to help, solve and share with others. I do not how to say and express in word but i can only say that i am happy to be one of this forum.

When I first came and sited the site, I thought that as professional people getting help from them is a hard task to do,but I was totally wrong and found that everyone is willing to make a difference and to help others.

Regards,
Aladdin
Pages: 1 2