Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Small Button to create a mirror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Admin.
when I want to create a mirror link, then to make a good post I have to open post generator, typing on the appropriate box, hit the generate button copy and the paste the link.
I suggest you to create a small button in reply box like when I want to create a private note so I don't have to open post generator to create a good post in mirror.

Regards.
mybest
^ good suggestion.
We`ll do it soon.
@mybest

Dear friend what you want can be solved easy, until there will be created a special button:
just copy - paste this code :
[~~img]ht~~ttp://postgen.civilea.com/icon/mirror.png[~~/img]
in your new post. You have only to remove the ~~ from the above code and your post will loke like below

[Image: mirror.png]

and then you can put
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
Regards,
3fan
^ Just a small mirror in your post:

the true link is:
h++p://postgen.civilea.com/icon/mirror.png
Dear Admin,
if I follow your link, in a new post it will looks like:

[Image: 25273956068250570131.jpg]
and if I follow it there will open a new page with mirror logo image viewed the same as in printable version of the post
[Image: 52280978959509438820.jpg]

I think that the code from my post in correct for a good reply containing mirror links.
Regards,
3fan
@mybest:

Your suggestion was done,

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Wink