Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: A New Section for Thesis/Dissertation (MSc and PhD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear admin, honorable moderators and group members of CivilEA family,

Greetings!!!!

I would like to draw your attention to a point regarding the topic mentioned in the heading of this post. Many of our members sometimes ask for a MSc and PhD thesis relevant to their works. Even, some of us sometimes upload the important MSc and PhD thesis/dissertations, which is now available in a thread under the section "General Books".

But my suggestion to all of you that if there is a new section under the "General Books" category named "Civil Engineering MSc and PhD thesis", then members would be able to upload their works in that section independently as well as based on the members' demand.

Today, when I tried to upload a PhD thesis (now published as a book from CRC press), then I got this point in my mind, which I thought to share with all of you. I hope you will consider this issue for further actions.

Thanks in advance for your attention and time in this regard. Wish you all the best.

regards
ska51
DONE

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html