Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Kaspersky report Web Virus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime I use Firefox 9.0.1 to enter this forum or click any thread since this yestersay, the Kaspersky Interset Security 2012 report there is web virus,

the details of the report asre as follows:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For those meanless word in the quote report, such as "fc^ _ ? -)-)£. 1 (J„ , a", that because Kasperksy doesn't allow use to copy the text in the repoert, so I have to use some OCR software to capture the text from the repoert, which cause the issue.

I notice there is some link in the thread when I copy the report from Kaspersky and paste here, if the link is not allowed, please help me with it, cause I can't find the edit button here, so I can't edit the thread.
I also got these reports.
Hi. I have kaspersky internet security 2011, and I have the same problem.
I dont know but I guess its because of advertisements!
we are working on it, but be sure there is no problem, because Security settings have been tightened in our server.
I am Also Facing The Same Problem.
I also get the same report from Avast Anti Virus.

A few days ago a virus - "Windows XP Anti virus 2012" was loaded in my computer immediately after visiting civilea and my windows firewall was disabled.

Luckily I manage to restore back from my windows backup and reinstalled my anti virus.
there is not any virus or Trojan or ... in website. we are in strong and famous host provider that control these item carefully, we use some advertisement script that may be some antivirus report them as virus.
Do not wory ... CivilEA is clear ...
Try it now, and if you see error by your antivirus tell me here.
Thanks for your reports.

Wink
I am also getting same error I am using bitdefender 2012
(12-31-2011, 11:05 AM)araza023 Wrote: [ -> ]I am also getting same error I am using bitdefender 2012

clear your browser cache and check it again, if you see any errors tell me.