Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Free Download with Premium speed (resumeable)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have problem with downloading from file sharing server because you don't have premium account, bore with waiting time and hate with free link which couldn't resume, don't worry, I have many trick to solve this problem.

I introduce you with cbox (chatting box)
If you have using rapidleech, cbox similar with this.
cbox works by create a mirror link from file sharing server like rapidshare, then you can download from it's (cbox) server.
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Open the above link and you will look like this
[Image: 82039642893244195264.png]
First, you must register (it no need email verified), just put your name at the top box and the hit profile button at the right side. Fill your password and now you are registered memberHappy

Now you are ready to download.
First, prepare you download links (cbox supports many sites, you could see on it's site)
Second, check your link with link checker which available on it's site
Third, post your link (copy and paste link which just checked with link checker) in the second box under your name
Last, wait for Moderator to leech your link then you can download without free account

NB:
This link expired after 3-4 hours (I think it's enough time to download big file), but if you haven't finished your link, you can releech your file, copy the fresh download link and then replace your old links in your Download manager (I'm using IDM). Then resume it.

Read the rules before post link.
maybe above link too bored for you, I'll share another link.
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

you need to register and email verified.
After that, just looking for link you want to download, for example from Megaupload, copy the link to the box and hit Debrider button. wait for about 3 second then Download Link will available.
[Image: 02455671781297855379.png]

Happy downloading.

Link you get also have autodelete, I don't know how long but for me with Download speed only about 100 kB/s it always enough to download 300 MB before autodelete action.
For me, I prefer first link which I give you in post #1 because it's original from my country and support more link than this like 4shared.

sorry for my bad English