Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because the post generator is still dead in IE i used today Firefox for posting software.
I tried to post 4 images . The post generator don't prepare the images so i entered the images manually.
The error is:

The message you entered contained 11 images, while only 10 images...., so even manually i cant use more than 3 images.

Not clear what is LTR in the upper right corner. I didn't see any difference in the created text if LTR enabled.
Not clear in preferences the color selector - nothing different in display.
The icon selector i suppose is for future development because don't works too.
Not clear what is Preview > Size 100MB.
post generator is in BETA version.
i don`t understand your problem about image? we limited 10 image in a post.
LTR not work in this version.
color selector not work in this version, with this option user can select color of details (like Author: You)
Icon selector is used when user wants to use different icon (not used for this version)
prevew shows you how text show with selected color .

this is pro post generator that will be develope in future
The limitation of 10 images in post generator isn't new, in previous version of post generator was the same but then i posted 10.
Here i post 4 and i received the message i have 11.
Don't forget the post generator don't prepare the images.
You put the links from the image host in the right place (only 4 possible rows, in post generator 1 was 5 rows for images) but nothing generated from this field.

I understand is beta, i use Firefox to check it even if usualy i use IE but what i can do, to post without post generator ?
The reason of beta is to find bugs, i don't care if some new features don't works now, but at least what was in version 1 must work if i want to post using it.
As I remember smilies are considered as to be pictures. I saw Post Generator is makin smilye along direct link - maybe there is a problem with the picture counter... (Only guessing)

Regards
Grunf
(11-22-2010, 06:52 PM)BennyP Wrote: [ -> ]The limitation of 10 images in post generator isn't new, in previous version of post generator was the same but then i posted 10.
Here i post 4 and i received the message i have 11.
Don't forget the post generator don't prepare the images.
You put the links from the image host in the right place (only 4 possible rows, in post generator 1 was 5 rows for images) but nothing generated from this field.

I understand is beta, i use Firefox to check it even if usualy i use IE but what i can do, to post without post generator ?
The reason of beta is to find bugs, i don't care if some new features don't works now, but at least what was in version 1 must work if i want to post using it.

use old one here:

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

New IMPORTANT bug:
I'm using Mozilla Firefox v 3.6.12 and the CODE PROTECTED tag does not shows the hyperlinks.
They exists and can be viewed passing the mouse cursor over, (keep pressed the left button).
And the hyperlinks ARE NOT PROTECTED!!!

This BUG Does not happens in INTERNET EXPLORER!

[Image: 57905721947806199839.jpg]

[Image: 93361745320337901901.jpg]

[Image: 64493387223618599513.jpg]

i discovered that this BUG only happens with FASTESTFOX extension installed!!!
Disabling this extension, all be ok!
Dear admin,

I'm using Internet Explorer 8. W 7 64 bits, and Postgen V2 don't work for me. I click "Generate" button and nothing happens, the following message appears:

[Image: 26171820175487032752.jpg]

Only Postgen V1 work's fine for me.

Regards...
(11-25-2010, 06:55 PM)Veggeta Wrote: [ -> ]Dear admin,

I'm using Internet Explorer 8. W 7 64 bits, and Postgen V2 don't work for me. I click "Generate" button and nothing happens, the following message appears:

Only Postgen V1 work's fine for me.

Regards...

yes, POSTGEN V2 has problem with IE, in next version this problem will be solved
Dear Admin,

Can you check this post:

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

To be specif numbers #3 to #6

-
(12-09-2010, 07:55 PM)Diquan Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin,

Can you check this post:

Code:

To be specif numbers #3 to #6

-

this is not bug, user don`t have permission to upload attachments