Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-24-2016, 10:12 PM)rami1976 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin
when trying to upload pictures , i select the desired pictures through the uploader , after i press upload , i got a message :
"General Notice
Please go back and select at least one image file to upload."
i tried to re upload , it gave me the same message.
regards

I think this is your local problem I try to upload picture from several computers to "pic.civilea.com" and all them were successful.
please try again in other PC or browsers and tell me the result.
Dear Admin
if i press on my user name to check my profile , an error use to display for a little time then it disappear ( as follows)

[Image: 58247333536468474673.jpg]
Dear admin

When generating ebook post in postgen, I select "Source type" as "Scanner (OCR)", but when the postgen generates a code, it generates it as "Scanner". I then have to add the OCR bit myself.

Also, maybe it would be good to have 2 separate fields for ISBN and ISBN-13 so that both can be put in if they are available.

Thank you.
Dear Admin
the problem in post #605 still as it is
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
the problem was about (PREVIEW POST ) Button

thanks in advance
This is not a bug. I don't know what you want and what are you doing in our forum. Registered almost 8 years ago and you report dead links by using report twice. Learn to read before using the report. Do you see dead links as a reason ?

[Image: 51326240498695521542.jpg]

Do you realy think a dead link is a bug and for this reason you post here this post including 2 transparent links.
You can't ask as thousands members for years a new link in the right thread ?

If someone breaks forum rules, post spam content and post in wrong forum it's only you.
And i don't use report, i warn and if an user can't learn after some warning i ban.
This topic was closed.
You can continue here:
http://forum.civilea.com/thread-53974.html