Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please inform me if you see any error page or bugs here also report me performance of forum.

Regards

:hunter::JC_handshake::JC_cheers:
Today with no errors.

Only one bug - I can't send PM, but today I recieved two of them and I can't read those two PMs'?

:JC_handshake:
03-Sep-2010,
After PM was activated, I got this error:

[Image: 73987464952360119031.jpg]
I'm using PM (reading) without errors.
(09-03-2010, 10:17 AM)kowheng Wrote: [ -> ]03-Sep-2010,
After PM was activated, I got this error:

[Image: 73987464952360119031.jpg]

we done a minor updating after enabling PM, this error may due to upgrading moments

I have seen this bug plenty of time after upgrading the site/server, while surfing on civilea, suddenly alignment goes out and background fulfillment become light color ( Picture attached)
Thought better to report it here for your attention.
Regards !
[Image: 14491492321823205311.png]
The same but only browsing with FireFox. IE works better.
ERROR: Editing Saved Draft

I have saved drafts in my User CP (User Control Panel)
Whenever I have to edit/open my existing or newly saved draft (either for further editing or for final posting)... it gives ERROR
The ERROR is shown in the image below

[Image: 50943718971197615233.jpg]

Please look into this and resolve
Regards
Dear ADMIN,

Many times It happened to me when I did searching of some key words the searching engine did not worked correctly. I knew that such a thread exist but searching engine couldn't locate it.

today I searched for
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
there were no found any thread even I know that this thread exist
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

this is not for a first time that this i happed to me.

This is problem when we like to post some book and we are not able to locate it that already exist in civilea forum.

Thanks,

For several days all text in the posts is bold and it remain like this whatever the post is read or not.
Is a problem of my computer or is a problem with the site?