Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear @maher2612000

I would like to appeal to your senses:
This forum have 108 thousand+ registered users, and at any given time about 200 to 800 is online.
Out of these you are the only one degrading this forum.
Although chatting is not allowed, I had to respond this. My apologies

Any non-sense that goes on here would waste at least 100 's of valuable hours from all of the users spending couple of their minutes to read them. You can do the math

I think more restricter rules needed, in the future. 3 warnings on similar mistakes, people should be reprimanded. So we don't waste our time

Please do not continue your comments and do not waste people's time
Thank you
When editing post, the bakground in write is bad! Needs a dark one!
All buttons without images
"POST THREAD" , "NEW REPLY" Buttonds missing here. Engineering mistakes section

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Thank you
Posting reply in PM section is not working correctly. I could not see my post clearly when i press the preview button. I use Waterfox browser.
(07-08-2015, 07:48 AM)ykhackhack Wrote: [ -> ]"POST THREAD" , "NEW REPLY" Buttonds missing here. Engineering mistakes section

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

Thank you

Engineering mistake section has been closed due to low activity about 1 year ago. So posting in mentioned section is not possible
(07-08-2015, 03:17 PM)PinkPant Wrote: [ -> ]Posting reply in PM section is not working correctly. I could not see my post clearly when i press the preview button. I use Waterfox browser.

Where is PM section? Private Message?
Jif yes, i check it and work fine here
Please explain more
(07-03-2015, 08:16 PM)Dell_Brett Wrote: [ -> ]When editing post, the bakground in write is bad! Needs a dark one!
All buttons without images

Were did some changes on it and our team are working on editor to improve it more since the editor has major changes in core update.
I want to send an answer in this thread:

Code:

and forum returns that I can't. It says (Error label: 'no_permission')

Why is this happening?
Dear Admins,

Same as rigid_joint, I do have problems in sending queries or replies.
When I click on "FAQs, Q&A, comments ", it shows me an error so I can not ask question. Then when I post my question some where else, it gets deleted and I receive negative points?!?!? (dose not seem fair!!)
Can you please let me know how it works? If I do not have access to Q&A section, how can I ask questions without any consequences?
Regards,
f_slikken.
(07-08-2015, 09:02 PM)Administrator Wrote: [ -> ]Where is PM section? Private Message?
Jif yes, i check it and work fine here
Please explain more

Yes, it's private message section.
While i was replying BennyPs message there was 2 quotes and while i press the preview button i cannot see complete view of replied message. I tried it again. It seems it's not working by me.

PinkPant