Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working only for a few posts. Most of then still without showing images.
(02-08-2014, 11:18 AM)Dell_Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Working only for a few posts. Most of then still without showing images.
'all images are going back,
I think about 2 hours later all images will be in own place.
This is the first page of My Gallery after 20 hours.

[Image: 20999717596925458381.jpg]
(02-09-2014, 11:11 AM)BennyP Wrote: [ -> ]This is the first page of My Gallery after 20 hours.

Check it now plz
It is still the same and most of my images are No Thumbnail or File not Found. I checked dozens of pages (during the years i uploaded 133 pages of images) and more than 95% are empty.
dear benny,

please give me some direct link of images that have been removed, I want to search it on server.
In My Gallery the options for File Not Found are

Download Image
More Info

In both cases this is the result after pressing the No File Found.

[Image: 92038603348781249453.gif]

For the second case - No Thumbnail I can download and see the Info. Pressing the No Thumbnail I can see the image. Checking the related thread the images are visible but in My Gallery they aren't.

[Image: 66618177819890158264.gif]

In the same page full of No Thumbnail sometimes 1 or 2 images are visible.

The last No Thumbnail is dated 28.04.13. After this date all is No File Found excepting 4 images (2 in this post and another 2 in the last days).

I think is not only my case but many old (not so old) of other's users posts are without images.
civilea.com aministration
to your inform ; the websit this year 2015 not good only 50%.
because the mostly website downloader not right .
please update every thing on your website for example csc software like orion all website download is wrong .
and whay we bought with our money .
Dear maher2612000,

I see, you after almost 3 years in forum and being connected more than 4 days, a lot of warnings, still think this is your software supermarket and complain about his manager. All your activity is only requests and problems (you are a subscriber and all other engineers members of this forum work for you of course). You don't bought with your money our brains, our work and our souls but only pay for the servers, domains, technical staff and so on.
So please, go away. Because we must be polite in this forum i will not tell you where to put your money and i hope you will find someone to translate my words to be sure you understand.
Dear bennyp
Thank you for these words that indicate your value you and not someone else .

Also why don't ask me about this disconnected from your website ?

Because the website the baddest in the world every thing take from lavteam copy paste .