Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-14-2009, 07:47 PM)Administrator Wrote: [ -> ]dear members,

if you see any bugs in forum please report us it here to solve it

Dear Admin,

I had been browsing since yesterday, I notice that I can not select or highlights any of the site links, it seems to be locked, is there any problem with the webpage. this is not normal.
FYI

Realpile
Dear Admin,
Finally the text editor works now.
[b][i][u]
[align=justify][color=#FFA500][size=medium][font=Tahoma]

but unfortunately tehere is not possible to use select copy to paste it or cut it or everything else. I cannot select it to apply bold, colour, italian, and I cannot move the cursor of the mouse anywhere I want to modify something...etc

and everywhere on the page on a thread or a post there is no possibility to select something
After posting, editing button does not works too!
The edit box opens, but with no action for any command.
I have no problems at all. I suppose the only difference is the browser behaviour in forum. I still don't know if the problem is in our system or in the browser. Using IE 9.0 i can't find problems.

Accessing by remote the home computer i tryied Mozila Firefox and no selection of text possible.

I told you before, until we will find the solution even if you don't like IE use it if you want to use the forum.
Download links cannot be selected to download?
Is that issue common to everybody ?
For all Firefox users asking the same without reading at least the last post in this thread:

The next one will be warned for spam.
^ All problems solved.
Dear Admin and All Staff

I am sorry, I still can not to copy all text in all thread.

Still waitng for that.
Hi... I face the same case, but then I upgrade my browser (Firefox) to the latest version. Now, All has been solved
You need to clear your browser cache or refresh the page by "Ctrl+F5".