Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a known bug of this Firefox version. Only yesterday aslam asked me in a PM the same question and using Google you can find many users complaining about. I saw some answers how to care using Java or something alike but the fast solution (and the best) use IE until someone will find a fix or a new version will correct this problem with the html codes.
Thanks for the advice.

Everything was OK until two days ago. Now the user panel is fine, but the post buttons doesn't work.

Regards
See the posts #443 and #444 in this thread, this is not the first time you see [indefined].
^ I did some changes on CDN server, please clear your browser cache and try again, tell me if problem insist.
still doesn't work.

test for image:
[undefined=undefined]fdffdf[/undefined]

test for link:
[undefined=undefined]fdfd[/undefined]

I'll change the version of my browser
The same with me when using Mozilla Firefox version 16.
With version 10.0.2 no problem!
a lot of time it happens to that , when i create a post with post generator , after copy and pasting the generated code , the result become in-complete post , for example download , password and comment parts of the posts becom missing , i donot know what is the problem , please guide me.
After trying Firefox 17, I have switched to Opera, which was suggested by Firefox forums.
I think the problem is solved.
Quote:Going back (downgrading Firefox) is not recommended since it poses security issues
Hi everyone!!!
I am relatively new in participating actively on the forum so I'm not sure if this is a bug.
My EP (Engineering Points) are not shown (See the image below). I've seen EP of others members are not shown as well.

Please let me know if this is a bug. Thanks for your time.

[Image: 72818851571599662658.jpg]
No this one (points not shown) but the points plugin have a bug and Admin disabled it.

See post #448 here in this thread and some other posts before it.