Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edit button is missing, please.
The edition is present and possible only in the initials 30 minutes after posting (approximately)...

Regards
Hello,
When I click to "User CP" I get this screen:
[Image: 78628520261697141290.jpg]
What I'm doing wrong?
^ we found this bug yesterday and we are working on it. only donors have this problem.
DONORS problem was solved.
I can't say/press Thanks in "Engineering Mistakes" section.
Also, I can't delete individual post by Delete button in each post. I can delete only by Inline Post Moderation after mark the post.
There is no Quick Reply box too.
(05-10-2012, 04:43 AM)mybest Wrote: [ -> ]I can't say/press Thanks in "Engineering Mistakes" section.
Also, I can't delete individual post by Delete button in each post. I can delete only by Inline Post Moderation after mark the post.
There is no Quick Reply box too.

Because "Engineering Mistake" is closed section, thus there is impossible to post or add thanks.
and about your seccond problem, we`ll check it.
Quote:Also, I can't delete individual post by Delete button in each post. I can delete only by Inline Post Moderation after mark the post.

Only in Engineering Mistake..
^ thus there is no problem, engineering mistake is closed section.
Why the section Engineering mistakes was closed. I know that and I am sure that everyone hopes that a section like this to have less or no posts if possible; but maybe engineering mistakes without disaster I mean lost materials and money would not be a problem so big but lost of people lifes would be a REAL PROBLEM